Please take the time to read the review guidelines. We read each review before they are posted and will not approve short and useless reviews. If you haven’t try the site please do not post a review. The goal here is to help other user making the right choice when choosing a quality penny auction.
The best reviews are passionate and personal. They offer a rich narrative, a wealth of detail, and a helpful tip or two for other bidders. Tell us how you really feel and why. Useful reviews are detailed and specific, and give the reader a feel for your experience. Think about what kind of information you want when you ask a friend or family member to recommend a penny auction site. Here are some of the kinds of questions you might want to answer in your review:
• Did the experience meet or exceed your expectations?
• Are you planning to go back soon?
• How did this penny auction site compare to other?
• What did you like or dislike?
• Would you recommend this to your friends? Your family?
Here are some additional thoughts for conscientious reviewers.
- Personal experience: We want to hear about your firsthand consumer experience, not what you heard from your friends or significant other. Try to tell your own story without resorting to broad generalizations and conclusory allegations.
- Accuracy: Make sure your review is factually correct. Feel free to air your opinions, but don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your review.
- Conflicts of interest: Your reviews should be unbiased and objective. For example, businesses and their employees shouldn’t write reviews about themselves or their competitors.
- Intellectual property: Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. You’re a smart cookie, so write your own!
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there’s no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Do not reply to other people’s review, this is not a forum or a chit chat room.
Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. You should generally avoid posting other people’s full names, personal phone numbers and email addresses.
All Reviews Posted on this site are the OPINION of the Reviewer Only and do not represent the opinions of PennyAuctionScore.com or its staff.